- Session fees are due within 48 hours of booking in order to keep your session date/time.
- A $400 minimum purchase not including the session fee is required. This also includes special sales through out the year.
- All sales are final. Items cannot be returned or exchanged. You may add on to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time it is made.
- Digital files are not included with your session fee, but can be purchased with one of our collections, or on their own.
- Clients who no show their consult(or cancel within 24 hours) are required to pay a $25 no show fee before scheduling a new consult.
- Consults are free of charge and squeezed between other clients. I do my best to never run late, but occasionally it happens.
- Cancellations due to illness or personal emergencies are required with a 24 hour advance notice. Within 24 hours, another session fee will be required to hold your date/time.
- Attendance at session is limited to client and one (girl)friend(bridesmaid), but preferably just the client, as it throws off the whole vibe of the session. Husbands, boyfriends, significant others are asked to stay home.
- All sessions booked with a special pricing(example: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.) can not be canceled. If the booked session is canceled, the client forfeits that special price. The session fee from the special price will remain on the client's account for a period of one year as a credit and can be used towards a new session fee.
- Sessions will remain on file for one year. Additional orders can be placed within this time frame.
- Boudoir by Tracy Brown is not responsible for personal items/valuables left at the studio.
- In the unlikely event of data loss, camera equipment malfunction or photographer illness that prevents the undertaking of the session, photographer’s liability will be limited to the refund of all session fees, or a new session can be scheduled at no additional cost to the client.
- All images provided by Boudoir by Tracy Brown, whether in digital (online, email etc…) form or in print, may not be reproduced by any means. All images created by Boudoir by Tracy Brown are protected under copyright law, and may not be saved to computers, printed, scanned, photographed, emailed, posted online or shared digitally without written consent.
- Special client events throughout the year may be created to provide clients with an opportunity to obtain special offerings, pricing and value. Sign up for our email list(bottom of this page) in order to be considered for these special events.
- Ordering sessions are scheduled one week after the session. 50-75 images will be shows at this time with album/wall portrait recommendations that best capture the essence of your session.
Keep up with Boudoir by Tracy Brown!
Interested in a special offer?